Fax Plus TERMS OF SERVICE
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This policy statement was last updated on Dec 18,2016
By installing this Application, you accept the following terms:
- 1. OWNERSHIP.Fax Plus and its licensors shall license this App (the “Licensed Application”) to you (the “End User”), only on the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this License Agreement (this “Agreement”). Neither Google nor Apple are part in this Agreement, and are not responsible for the Licensed Application or its content. This is a license‘, not a sale.
- 2. PRIVACY NOTICE.The use of the Licensed Application does not imply any sort of collection of Personally Identifiable Information, as defined and protected by the US privacy law; the Licensed Application does not collect or import Personally Identifiable Information from users’ devices, neither does it use or detect users’ precise geographic location. However, if the End-User chooses to provide any of his identifiable data to associate or link the service extended by the Licensed Application with that of a different App Platform, then the policies of the App Platform apply, with no liability on the Licensed Application. Upon users’ request, the Licensed Application may require some data like email ID for setting up syncing feature. Such data is not to be re-used and no data transfer to third parties should take place. If users choose to sync their Content, this shall prerequisite the revelation of the user’s email ID to the chosen platform where users will sync their Content, with only these two parties being capable to access the Content. The Licensed App shall have no accessibility to the Content of the End-User.
- 2. ANALYTICSFax Plus app may use tools or analytical software supplied by other companies to collect and use certain non-personal data that does not enable the Licensed Application to identify you. The types of non- personal data the Licensed Application may collect and use include but are not limited to: (i) mobile device type and device properties; (ii) mobile device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; and (iv) other non-personal data as reasonably required by the Licensed Application to enhance its services. Fax Plus reserves the right to use and disclose the collected non-personal data to advertisers. Fax Plus app may use third party mobile analytics service providers to understand anonymous aggregated usage data for the Licensed Application.
- 4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; RESTRICTIONS.You acknowledge that Fax Plus app, and its licensors retain all right, title and interest in the original and any copies of the software incorporated into the Licensed Application. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to: (a) use the Licensed Application for non-individual, commercial use; (b) copy, reproduce, distribute, or in any other manner duplicate the software, in whole or in part; (e) sell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, assign, transfer or otherwise grant any rights in the software, in whole or in part; (f)modify, port, translate, or create derivative works of the software; (g) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive, reconstruct, engineer or otherwise attempt to derive, reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms, of the software by any means and (h) remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the software. You may be held liable for any copyright infringement that results from such any unauthorized uses of the Licensed Application.
- 5. INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO Fax Plus APP.Any and all information that you provide to Fax Plus app may be disclosed by if so required, to meet legal or regulatory requirements, such as under a court order or to a government institution if required or authorized by law, or in the event of a sale, merger or acquisition to another entity.
- 6. ACCESS TO DEVICE.The Licensed Application will have access to your device to perform: Full network access; View network connection; Read sync statistics; Toggle sync on/off; Test access to protected storage; Create accounts and set passwords and Find and use accounts on the device.
- 7. LICENSED APPLICATION UPDATES.Updates to the Licensed Application will be available through Play Store and App Store. Updating the app on your device shall not generally result in losing content previously stored if relevant instructions are to be followed.
- 8. DATA LOSS.Fax Plus app provides services at a commercially reasonable level. We work hard to meet users’ needs and assure the consistency and security of our services. However, we might fail to foresee some legal and technological risks including but not limited to service interruption, data loss and other damages or risks due to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hackers’ attack, unstable system, defective services provided by third parties, or government actions. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you use the Licensed Application at your own risk.
- 9. COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS.The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this Licensed Application and relevant website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the owning developing company. These shall not be used without the prior written permission of the owning company. The written content displayed on this website and its hosted blog is exclusively owned by its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
- 10. TERMINATION.This License will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any of its terms.
- 11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.Neither Fax Plus app nor its licensors warrant that the functions contained in the Licensed Application will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Licensed Application will be uninterrupted or error free.
- 12. GOVERNING LAW.This Agreement, including the warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability, are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of California.
- 13. CONTACT INFORMATION.You may contact Fax Plus app developers with any questions, complaints or claims about the Licensed Application at this address: 700 N Valley St. Suite B, Anaheim, CA 92801